Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

im watching reaction shots of brooklyn decker mixed in with some white person playing tennis
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

kentucky louisville on espn dummy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

watch the center on louisville

dude played high school ball in the town i used to cover. hes good and stuff.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Shot 88 today (45 & 43) and birdied 18 with a 35 foot bomb.  I celebrated with a Lortab to ease my screaming back.

Yay me.

Don Ho

Anytime you break 90 it's a good day.  Can relate to the back thing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on September 02, 2012, 04:39:38 PM
Shot 88 today (45 & 43) and birdied 18 with a 35 foot bomb.  I celebrated with a Lortab to ease my screaming back.

Yay me.

I played Friday and shot a [redacted]. I had zero pars but one birdie, finishing the last 3 holes at a +1 aggregate score and narrowly finishing a back nine slightly better than my front nine.

So yeah, I'll be back like the sucker that I am. In awesome clothes and gear to make all the haters hate.

Geowhizzer

Rome

I played like absolute shtein today.  I shot a 45 on the front and honestly decided to stop keeping score from there on.  I did go par-birdie on 17 & 18 but I still shot over 90 all totaled.    And my back is really screaming tonight.  Not kidding.  I think I popped something in my lower back on the right side.  Getting old farging sucks.

Diomedes

If you're hurting yourself playing golf, it's because you are weak not old.

Weak.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Maybe I should start digging ditches for a living?

Diomedes

If you can't golf, no way you could do that.  Start with keeping your crying mouth shut about your weak ass golf injuries.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Since I'm 47 years old I can say without hesitation there's no way I could dig ditches for a living at this point.  I can, however, continue to post whatever the farg I want here including tales of woe regarding my declining health, poor golf game, and pretty much anything else I can think of to piss you off.

High five?

Diomedes

If it won't hurt your back to reach for it, yeah, high five!

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on September 03, 2012, 08:10:45 PM
If you can't golf, no way you could do that.  Start with keeping your crying mouth shut about your weak ass golf injuries.

Post of the year.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

DH

Anyone know of a good course to play in San Diego? The 2 close to my hotel are Steel Canyon and Riverwalk, but I dont know about either of them.