Week Twelve - 2020

Started by QB Eagles, November 25, 2020, 01:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i sorta stopped paying attention to that, figured it was in the bag

dreaded hook
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That's why they had it where they did bc KC can't put teams away.

27-10 lead

They turn Brady over twice. And punt after both picks. And Mecole Hardman dropped a wide open TD that would've made it 34-10.

Tilting loss

MDS

only chance is brady gets 30 seconds and theres a turnover the other way on that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nah it's done

And farg Frank Clark too for two stupid farging roughing penalties.

MDS

dont make me chase on the zesty packers

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Lolol this is amazing...no one does but if someone ever wonders how Vegas cakes off its "professional" gamblers like this

Quote from: MDS on November 29, 2020, 05:18:13 PM
i could not understand why that line was only 3.5...brady is seriously washed

not sure if theyll cover but figure LA will eventually pull this out. regardless this is the robert salah head coach audition game. really giving them a chance to win with a trash qb vs. a good team

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 29, 2020, 05:20:23 PM
I don't know why it was either. It was one where it made ya think the oddsmakers knew something we didn't. Like a total trap line where TB wins by 14 or something.

Brady is washed. Their DBs are bad and they get roasted on the regular.

I was hoping DEN would make a game of this. I'm sick of Taysom Hill.

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 29, 2020, 05:24:44 PM
Brady had a couple good games earlier this season but I don't think the Chiefs line should be under 5 against any team except maybe the Steelers. Not sure what Vegas saw that led them to think the Bucs were anywhere near that class of team.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 29, 2020, 08:27:22 PM
Lolol this is amazing...no one does but if someone ever wonders how Vegas cakes off its "professional" gamblers like this

Quote from: MDS on November 29, 2020, 05:18:13 PM
i could not understand why that line was only 3.5...brady is seriously washed

not sure if theyll cover but figure LA will eventually pull this out. regardless this is the robert salah head coach audition game. really giving them a chance to win with a trash qb vs. a good team

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 29, 2020, 05:20:23 PM
I don't know why it was either. It was one where it made ya think the oddsmakers knew something we didn't. Like a total trap line where TB wins by 14 or something.

Brady is washed. Their DBs are bad and they get roasted on the regular.

I was hoping DEN would make a game of this. I'm sick of Taysom Hill.

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 29, 2020, 05:24:44 PM
Brady had a couple good games earlier this season but I don't think the Chiefs line should be under 5 against any team except maybe the Steelers. Not sure what Vegas saw that led them to think the Bucs were anywhere near that class of team.

Who is a professional?

ice grillin you

none of you

that trifecta of posts is too much

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

if it was just you it would be whatever but all three of you soooooo sure back to back to back is stupendous

MDS

ace havestein over here

never makes a bet he doesnt already know is gonna hit

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 29, 2020, 08:49:35 PM
if it was just you it would be whatever but all three of you soooooo sure back to back to back is stupendous

Win some and lose some. Win more than ya lose and it's all good.

What's shocking is I've done better in NFL this season than in college. It's usually the opposite.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 29, 2020, 08:52:20 PM
ace havestein over here

never makes a bet he doesnt already know is gonna hit

never talked about a bet here that i didn't post before the game

and again it's not the loss that's hilarious it's the certitude from three of you.....LOCK of the century!!!

errrr

MDS

one thing im going to do is make sure before i make bet is to let 5 strangers on the internet know exactly what it is, because at this point i really want to make sure youre all impressed by me

romey especially