Chase mode worked. Gracias ARod.

ice grillin you

you are never hesitant to tell five strangers how much you "win"

funny how that works
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

speaking of gambling...iirc there was a bet about the election...$100 on a Trump win between the two degenerates Jay and Havas?

How did that turn out?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I don't recall that one. The only open bet I had was if DeSean would return

Maybe the election bet was with someone else?

SD

Ravens/Steelers postponed till Wednesday

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on November 30, 2020, 01:47:53 PM
speaking of gambling...iirc there was a bet about the election...$100 on a Drumpf win between the two degenerates Jay and Havas?

How did that turn out?

me and the big guy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

you won?  was it straight up you got a hundred off him for Biden winning?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

got a buck which went directly to the 70 incher i bought for the new house
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Wednesday afternoon footbawwwwl

Steelers are laying 10.5

Baltimore is missing 22 people and RGIII is starting

General_Failure

I can't stand the Steelers, but I hope they just shtein all over the Ravens for this Wednesday bullshtein.

The man. The myth. The legend.