A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2024/05/03/texas-abortion-investigations/

This business about abortion being illegal in one state but legal in another is producing predictable results.  State vs. State, just like with slavery.  There was no way in hell the country could survive if slave owning states could send gangs into free states, onto private property, to retrieve their runaways.  Only blood would result, for obvious reasons.

Now we're doing it again.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

its all terrifying for women but what is really heinous and scary is that the man doesnt even have to care about the baby...he could just be a salty ex who is looking for break up revenge...then there is the whole thing of it doesnt even have to be your gooey little fishies that made the baby...a womans own father or best friend could sell her out and get her hemmed up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

wonder how many abortions will be okayed by the bible thumpers who think this is a good thing when one of their kids or wives get knocked up

Diomedes

How many States will refuse extradition?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on May 03, 2024, 09:42:05 AMHow many States will refuse extradition?

California for one.  If it kills me I will get my daughter out of this state.