College Football - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 26, 2023, 01:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The Cherry & White wanna show some fight tonight or nah?

Geowhizzer

MDS

poor temple

they are just hopeless and really ought to just disband the program
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Todd, come to a Hawaii football game. They look like a Junior College right now, and not that kind from Last Chance U full of great athletes but with 0.8 GPA's and failing pottery class.  this is just trash in a trash conference. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Hawaii vs Temple bowl game..who says no?!

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Haha indeed

I'd love to be able to stay up for this Utes and Beavers game but it's gonna be a struggle.

PhillyPhreak54

Colorado is fraudulent. They're getting curb stomped.

PhillyPhreak54

Penn State is getting embarrassed early.

Florida too. Kentucky is a wagon and I like watching them play quite a bit

Geowhizzer

Penn State has struggled offensively, but their defense has mostly dominated.

I do feel that they're a bit of a paper tiger, and will be exposed against Ohio State and Michigan.

They also used the Brotherly Shove... from the three.

PhillyPhreak54

Penn State and Colorado both woke up.

If the Buffs make this 48-41 on this series it's gonna get real tight for that scumbag Lincoln Riley.

PhillyPhreak54

Brutal sack taken by Sanders on 4th down and midfield

PhillyPhreak54

The time management on this Colorado drive is tilting me.

Bro stop running the ball into the gut for nothing.

You have no TOs. You're down 14. There's 2:00 left

Ok they scored. So because of that shtein time management they have to kick onside

MDS

that should be the end of the colorado national media love affair. no marquee games left and 2 L's takes them out the convo.

hopefully we get some noise from auburn here, enough of georgia
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

USC has incredible atheletes on Defense, but collectively they suck.  Ask any SC supporter, their biggest fear is the defense. Offense has to score 45+ a game.  to be up 35-14 and allow Buffs right back in it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.