attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

up on the juggernaut 8-7 going into the weekend.  i have zero pitching losses and have no chance to catch him in wins.  i'm thinking of benching all my pitchers except for a couple closers (i have one more save than him right now) to keep my era down and avoid any losses.  im at the minimum so innings isn't an issue. i know a closer can catch a loss but my closers (mujica, jansens, and nathan) are having good years

offense is a coin flip right now every category is losable or winnable
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

PhillyPhreak54

SunMo

sunmo = 93 phils, i'm read for my crushing defeat this week

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

its just $25 but it feels like $5000 since its coming from the great white havas
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

huston street blown saves swings the league in favor of johnny good times smith

SunMo

That had to be one of the latest swings to ever happen

SunMo

thanks for the quick payment on this igy

SunMo

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the worst fantasy league ever is back

errors and complete games...amateur hour everyone.

PhillyPhreak54

In...disregard the email I sent you Havas

lil guy's team name needs to be "Insufferable Sabre-apologist"