attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

MDS

RIP houston j's season....ouch and goodnight

anyway im sure hell kick my ass this week. and i just had my best week only losing 6-9 to get the poison out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep - I forgot to put my SP in on one goddamn day and missed the minimum by 3.2

SunMo

wouldn't have made much difference.  would have made 2 losses into ties and one into a win
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

really good battle for the last 3 spots...5 teams all within 7 games of each other
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

brett has lost ONE week all year....the first week of may 8-7 to a team who is currently 47 games under .500
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

his offensive stat category win/loss records

15-2-1
14-3-1
15-3-0
7-9-2
17-1-0
7-8-3
10-8-0
17-1-0

no other team in the league is more than 6 games over .500 in even one category...brett is 11 games over .500 in five different categories

PhillyPhreak54

Who is Brett and you should be his agent.

ice grillin you

ive been playing all four major sports fantasy leagues for almost 20 years and his baseball team this year is def the best ive ever seen....and im gonna assume its the best ever in the history of fantasy sports

MDS

ice grillin you

SunMo

todd, when i knock him out in the first round i was 10 of that 25
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

MDS

Quote from: SunMo on August 16, 2013, 09:01:48 AM
todd, when i knock him out in the first round i was 10 of that 25

ill give you a kiss...wherever you want it

ice grillin you

fargin forgot to do my lineup today and you know nolasco is throwin a gem against these losers