attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i made that excuse 2 weeks ago

emilio bonerfacio and white trash ryan roberts arent hanley and dre

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

yeah because Hanley Ramirez off the DL has been gangbusters
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

he was actually playing well...not 2nd overall pick well, but still not bad.

and oh by the way, david ortiz is now injured. so im down 3 of my 5 best offensive players. but its fine. jesus guzman has got this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Havas went and got him another Brave pitcher.   :evil

MDS

your run rate this week is out of control

every farging baserunner you have scores. and then lincecum pitches great and his pos offense gives him nothing.

id have you 15-1 this week otherwise

PhillyPhreak54

i will hunt your ass down and whup you this weekend.

MDS

Probably not.

Things are lining up nicely for me. In the least I should walk out .500ish which is all I wanted anyway. 2 weeks of breaking even, then pile it on the 10th place team in the last week and get in the playoffs.

MDS

great comeback day for J

its a shame jesus guzman, emilio bonafacio and ryan roberts didnt do more!

well at least youre going up against all-stars, so you know this is real.

PhillyPhreak54

You like to talk about your hitters being hurt but I again refer you to my pitchers that I have lost.

Torii Hunter yeah boy!

MDS

what, josh johnson? thats 1 pitcher.

im down 3 of my 5 best hitters. theres just no way to make up that production. and i will bitch to my hearts content because the same thing happened to me in nba.

but dont worry, manager of the year orodenker always finds a way.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 20, 2011, 01:13:36 AM
what, josh johnson? thats 1 pitcher.

im down 3 of my 5 best hitters. theres just no way to make up that production. and i will bitch to my hearts content because the same thing happened to me in nba.

but dont worry, manager of the year orodenker always finds a way.

Josh Johnson, Jorge de la Rosa and Brett Anderson.

MDS

lol youve got to be kidding me

if i lost dre, adam lind and brett gardner i wouldnt be bitching

last time i checked you still had cliff lee, cy jurrjens, ervin santana and jon les-ta.

MDS

oh look...adam lind hit on the hand, leaves the game

another one. go J go. get em.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i need a berkman error (or two) and a fernardo salas blow up

the later should happen as a punishment for you pointlessly leaving him in there.