attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

wow i actually feel bad...i thought the playoffs had already started.

sorry sunny.

MDS

when i win it all i owe you a beer and/or a handjob
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

c'mon commish, do something about this

shut the farg up about being screwed jew
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

i apologized ahead of time, j cakes. im sorry it had to happen to you, i so wish this was havas getting jobbed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

commish tools include nothing to let you override manager incompetance...you just have to trust the individual teams at that point...or not invite alcoholic leprachauns into your leagues

it is sorta funny tho and i cant wait for tailgate sunday to hear sunny bitch at matty about it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

SunMo

i wouldn't even have known if todd didn't say anything.  either way its whatever
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

are they serving dessert beers this year?

MDS

Quote from: SunMo on September 07, 2010, 12:43:29 PM
i wouldn't even have known if todd didn't say anything.  either way its whatever

keep in mind you benefited when phreak didnt hit the minimum in late july. yes i went back and looked that up. yes it sort of justifies everything. yes. yes. yes.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

warning track power has 11 homeruns. midgame wednesday.

ice grillin you

MDS

he finished with 22 homers. like that has to be some kind of record.

im not even sure there was a possible combination of players i could have hypothetically had that would have beat him. and i had a really good week on top of that.

whatever, i blame matty for not hitting the minimum to make me suffer through this. farg you fatso.

ice grillin you