attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Thats good...it will make it better when I win this.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on May 09, 2010, 02:19:18 PM
this is not as much fun when my chief rivals suck donkey dick. at least my boy is living up to his end, otherwise im competing with igy's strange, old friends.

im like a whole seven games behind you and i havnt even started trying yet...ive had two weeks where i didnt reach my innings pitched cause i was drunk all weekend and forgot to do lineups

be proud
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol @ that

all i hear are excuses and lies

$10 on me doing better than you this year. lets go dookie.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no...my team stinks

only my magical gm'ing skills can keep it a float...but not enough so to make an actual bet

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 09, 2010, 07:13:23 PM
my team stinks

my point exactly

ive been playing for 3 years. youve sucked for 3 years. coincidence?

you claim to have won like 10 years ago or something, which im sure might be true in your head, but ive yet to see you win ANYTHING. loser.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i won three years ago and like seven years ago...and yes ive had a bunch of awful last places because i draft to many mets...but again second place = last place

you won in nineteen ninety never

MDS

im sure you won. im sure you did. keep clutching to decade old victories that probably never happened, and if they did, were against your weirdo MA friends who probably still think barry bonds is playing.

i came in 4th, losing on a technicality. then 2nd, losing close. you know damn well its luck once you get to the playoffs and im gonna be 3/3 with getting there. then luck comes in, and thats where i falter. but i know ill be there, and YOU wont.

ice grillin you

MDS

youve never won when playing against me

i could care less what you did when i wasnt in the league. it dont matter no bid.

todd 0/2
mikey 0/3

thats it. thats the list.

ice grillin you

if that makes you feel better then im happy for you...but the fact that you talk shtein in the middle of may about a fantasy league tells me you are way more bothered by it than anyone ever should be

MDS

all i hear is loser talk

win something then come talk to me

ice grillin you

im not talking...you are.....i win when i win and i lose when i lose...again you care way more about this than i do...i do fantasy in all four sports every year for the last 15...it seems to me that this is all a new thing for you and you dont really know how to handle it...seriously trash talking in fantasy is like so 1998

MDS

you play fantasy hockey and refuse to watch mad men because its a tv show

why am i listening to you other than the fact that i think youre cute

ice grillin you

btw you wanna know why i stink...because i do things like forget to put dallas braden in my lineup today

MDS

fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son