Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

it doesnt matter

i need 1 million things to go just so to come back and win sunday....aint gonna happen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I forgot

Damn

Sorry guys. Kinda scared to look at my squad

MDS

amateur hour move in an amateur hour league

PhillyPhreak54

My computer team will beat your squad

Bet?

ice grillin you

that new template they used this year was horrible....no chance I don't finish in last

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 01, 2016, 12:40:13 AM
My computer team will beat your squad

Bet?

everything in this league is a coinflip. ill bet you on this but then we have to bet on the whether or not the eagles will win the toss in week 1 next year

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2016, 05:50:38 AM
that new template they used this year was horrible....no chance I don't finish in last

the draft? it could not have been more easy to navigate

ice grillin you

froze up on me a million times....couldn't type in players names in the search engine half the time...all around disaster

MDS

MDS

j you need steals and i have dee gordon

lets talk bub

PhillyPhreak54

I was going to draft him. Pissed me off that you too 2B back to back.

You jacked Cotton from me too

Whatcha want?

MDS

i didnt mean to do that....thats what i was mad about because i thought the dude before me took kinsler

i want nikki

PhillyPhreak54

Gonna have to come with more than Dee for him. A lot more

My SP isn't the best