attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Cry me a river, ladies.

I'm the farging wild card sixth seed who gets hot and wins the Super Bowl

Make sure to spell my name right on the payout!

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

steelers cowboys
red wings rangers
lakers knicks
yankees cubs

there are titanic, ratings-breaking matchups. then there's the Todd/Havas showdown in the finals.

special thanks to j for laying down this week to make it happen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

no lay down at all...I fought. I was focused on knocking you out and then beating Havas but oh well...Havas' team is hot

-210 Havas to win

MDS

the fact that im not the favorite is an insult

im at least -180 and havas would agree
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 22, 2014, 01:01:18 AM
the fact that im not the favorite is an insult

im at least -180 and havas would agree

you would be -110 (-125 tops)....you are the better team on the field but like j said ive been on fire since pretty much january...it scares me to be able to keep a run like ive had all the way to a championship but that wouldnt factor into the line

MDS

my god awful team choking like chico's bail bonds

the truth is my team has been awful since july and its a miracle i held on to 1st....havas wins the equivalent of 1 college football bet

ice grillin you

yeah the money is irrelevant.....its all about the power and respect that comes with a fantasy baseball title...and its not over yet....you are gonna make a run at a bunch of pitching categories

MDS

i am not going to do anything

this thing is beyond over. stop being a bitch.

PhillyPhreak54

Tell us about your "real" and "superior" league. How'd that turn out?

MDS

i didnt make the playoffs for the first time ever in a fantasy baseball league

cliff lee, billy butler, matt weiters and alan craig can all die

PhillyPhreak54