attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

hes was the best set up guy in the league

you are the idiot who makes holds a stat...and complete games...and average...and errors.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

if it wasnt for holds our game this week would officially be a rout
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im a couple of hits away from making it 7-8

slow your roll homie
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

the ten major league baseball players in my lineup have combined for 14 rbi in the last seven days

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Not that I needed it - but I sat Votto thinking the Reds/Nats would be rained out and he goes 3HR and 6RBI.

MDS

im an andrus SB away from tying havas 7-7

talk about an epic joke of a human being

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 13, 2012, 03:42:12 PM
if it wasnt for holds our game this week would officially be a rout

ice grillin you

MDS

No idea how ill recover from an 7-8 loss

farg

phattymatty

my team set all kinds of offensive records this week. and yes josh hamilton had 9 homers.

ice grillin you

i made two masterful pitching moves for today and it has gotten me absolutely nothing

14 ip
2 er

down 12-1

MDS

who is e pluberas funk and why did he drop brandon mccarthy and why did none of you pick him up

in the last week i got him and vogelsong and ive got carpenter sitting on the dl

holy shtein i can win this POS league in my sleep

ice grillin you

i could care less about this league and i dont think anyone else does either...i do my weeks lineup on sunday or monday and dont touch it again for the next six seven days unless theres an injury

MDS

is that your defensive mechanism for being in 10th place