attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

yeah when a pitcher wins a game it means nothing....NOTHING.....that why they all hope they lose

id rather have 14 strikeouts and a totally rad WHIP and lose a game than 4 strikeouts and win a game....i mean its a no brainer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

in fantasy, yes. of course. thats really what this is about.

in the real world the only thing that matters is TEAM wins.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

well nothing matters in fantasy....its not real....but thats the problem with billy beane heads...you guys dont know the difference btwn real sports and fantasy...and in fact in most instances you think fantasy IS real sports

MDS

thats actually one of the things real seamheads proudly do--brag about not watching games. they just look at charts and graphs and think of themselves as experts.

the thing is im not a seamhead, but i guess not valuing wins and losses for a pitchers records makes me one in your ever knowing eyes. oh well.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont think ive won a game in baseball in about a month and now im gonna win a series this week against the mighty billy beaners

holla!!

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

you feel that sting lil guy?

thats pride fargin wit you

MDS

my pitching could not have been worse this week, congrats?

anyway im on my way to another win in my $100 buy in league and could honestly give two funholehairs about this wretched league that i will make the playoffs in regardless 

ps someone make me an offer for robertson. closers are for losers.

ice grillin you

and everyone in your other league has been told you are winning our league

fake fantasy claims are so 2001 dawg

MDS

lol i never said i was winning that league, just that im winning this week and thats what counts

my team here is hopelessly mediocre so whatever happens happens with them

PhillyPhreak54

You're only winning that one because your boy booted me

MDS

if you didnt miss the playoffs every year you might have a leg to stand on with that

now make me an offer for robertson

PhillyPhreak54

I don't really want him unless you'd take Aviles

MDS

ice grillin you

robertson is a pos and only a closer in name...i give it a month tops before hes out of that role...he should be a FA....the fact that you are trying to trade him is hilarious