Week 2 - Rams: In The Valley Of Death

Started by MDS, September 14, 2020, 05:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

This is as healthy as they are going to be all season. Can't use the injury excuse today. This is the team.

General_Failure

I'm just waiting for next season so I don't have to see Alshon inactive every week anymore.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on September 20, 2020, 11:33:54 AM
I don't want anyone to get hurt but a Jalen hurts game would be exciting.

Was thinking the same thing. If they go down and Wentz is holding onto the ball forever and trying to force passes to Hightower I'd love to see Hurts just so Wentz is on notice. He knows it's his job but looking over his shoulder especially if Hurts plays well could go a long way.

Have the feeling Hurts gets worked in today in the Taysom Hill role

MDS

i want wentz to have a great 1H, get a mild injury, hurts comes in and tears it up and then we get full eagle fan lunacy qb controversy

anarchy please
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on September 20, 2020, 09:21:13 AM
NFLbite dot com. It'll list all the streams for all the games, plus RedZone.

so, I gotta install the extension and agree to their terms and all that?

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on September 20, 2020, 01:02:21 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on September 20, 2020, 09:21:13 AM
NFLbite dot com. It'll list all the streams for all the games, plus RedZone.

so, I gotta install the extension and agree to their terms and all that?

No click on the game and then pick a feed. You'll have to X out of a lot of pop ups when hitting the play button. The number depends on how many each streamer has on their feed

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Meanwhile Mostert ripping off 80 yard TD runs.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Incredible.  No matter the occasion they will always give up points if the offense turns it over. 

Time to blow it up.

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2020, 01:09:02 PMNo click on the game and then pick a feed. You'll have to X out of a lot of pop ups when hitting the play button. The number depends on how many each streamer has on their feed

word, thank you
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Eagles have still not allowed any points on drives that started on the opponent's side of the field.

Gerry sucks but the offense has to give the defense better chances.

Diomedes

NFL needs to just find a way to count how many eyeballs they are capturing...I'm still seeing these ads afterall

Munson

Wentz must have a great hard count because he had Washington jumping a ton last week and now that