Week 2 - Rams: In The Valley Of Death

Started by MDS, September 14, 2020, 05:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

intermediate passes gonna be there for goff all day huh

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 20, 2020, 01:31:31 PM
intermediate passes gonna be there for goff all day huh

Also the deep passes and the short passes.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Rome

Pure unadulterated garbage.   When does hockey season start?

PhillyPhreak54

Goddammit

This is brutal

Doesn't help I can't find a stream that isn't super far behind. I saw the Rams TD on redzone and my feed has the Rams still on the 30

General_Failure

So this is definitely a loss. Might as well go 0-16.

MDS

schwartz getting his lunch handed to him by ginger boy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Nice to see some teams know how to execute the draft, free agency, etc. you know, the things you do to get better.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Enjoy this two minutes without the name Cooper Kupp being mentioned.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Just start trading high round draft picks for players from now on.

Don Ho

I wasn't expecting a win but maybe a little effort.

QB Eagles