The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Kork all nba defense.

phattymatty

nets scurred, almost no one playing tonight.

ice grillin you

I think they are playing mind games...nets know if healthy sixers have no chance against them...so play them short handed and devastate them mentally with even a close loss
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

youre probably right but durant is a funhole so i refuse to believe it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he played last night but he could have played tonight and sat last night if they had chose to go that way

Don Ho

Sixers Q4 as bad as Phillies offense
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 14, 2021, 07:36:10 PM
I think they are playing mind games...nets know if healthy sixers have no chance against them...so play them short handed and devastate them mentally with even a close loss

I just came here to say this exact same thing - win win situation for nets - lose no biggie, win or keep it close than the Sixers look like a joke.

pretty smart move.

ice grillin you

in glad they did it cause the one seed is crucial for the sixers but they accomplished their goal...the nets bench led by kd were standing and cheering as the game ended and jo seemed like his dog had died during the post game interview

ice grillin you

man has this been a good game

PhillyPhreak54

It was. Until Steph happened

Don Ho

Lebron, AD, all these other guys limping and hurting in the west, Curry gets hot, buckle up folks.  That was simply amazing last night.  Any other team, situation, game I'd be bummed but this guy, this guy is, shtein i'm speechless. I sat back and was entertained.  It was almost beautiful.

MDS

jojo almost hit the greatest shot in basketball history

that was impossible to even make it rattle out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on April 21, 2021, 09:32:59 PM
jojo almost hit the greatest shot in basketball history

that was impossible to even make it rattle out

It was so damn close.  I had to rewind to see how close it was.

PhillyPhreak54