The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

thanks...this is like 1/5 of my phillie glass collection....i have over 100 old school philly sports teams glasses in general

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on October 24, 2009, 05:22:57 PM
Gotta like the glassware, too.

No doubt - that is sweet

Where do you find them, Havas - eBay?

ice grillin you

lot of them are from my grandpop and my pops...but yes some ebay...then a lot from gross yard sales and flea markets...im convinced the people that sit at flea market tables eat their young

theres also used to be or still is an awesome glass store near the lancaster outlets...it mostly sells beer (i got a butter schlitz malt liquor glass from it) glasses but sometimes has some throwback philly sports johnsons too...got a bunch there

PhillyPhreak54

Flea market freaks are ruthless.

My mom goes to them and she says that some of the people working them are mixes between carnival freaks and nutjobs. But I have told her to be on the look out for old memorabilia.

It cracks me up when I see the yard sale freaks stopping traffic because there is nowhere to park. When the rich folks have one its like watching the Beverly Hilbillies. Total comedy. There is a section of town here, River Oaks, that have some yard sales. Me and my girl went one day looking for a book case. I lasted about 6 minutes and had to leave.

ice grillin you

they are the worst...but you can score some phenominal shtein at them...its like putting your penis in the butt of a 300 lb smack whore and instead of pulling out and having aids on your johnson you have a 1980 eagles superbowl glass sitting on your helmet

PhillyPhreak54

lolololol...I'm speechless.

Best analogy ever?

Seabiscuit36

I have a old 1975 Flyers Stanley cup glass that sour cream came in that i rock on special occasions. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 24, 2009, 05:56:35 PM
lot of them are from my grandpop and my pops...but yes some ebay...then a lot from gross yard sales and flea markets...im convinced the people that sit at flea market tables eat their young

theres also used to be or still is an awesome glass store near the lancaster outlets...it mostly sells beer (i got a butter schlitz malt liquor glass from it) glasses but sometimes has some throwback philly sports johnsons too...got a bunch there

sam steins?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

is that whats its called....it used to have yellow lettering on a silo or some shtein didnt it?

methdeez

I am feeling the need to blow some cash.
What do you think is the best Bourbon for under $100 a fifth?

NGM

Basil Hayden's is really smooth.  That is my recommendation.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

phattymatty

i've basically been working 20 hour weeks for the last few because of trips to philly and various sporting events and booze.  i should probably be fired pretty soon.

ice grillin you

Quote from: NGM on October 26, 2009, 06:17:48 PM
Basil Hayden's is really smooth.  That is my recommendation.

im definitely not a bourbon expert and im sure you can get much better but that jim beam black is really smooth as well

Quote from: phattymatty on October 27, 2009, 10:54:46 AM
i've basically been working 20 hour weeks for the last few because of trips to philly and various sporting events and booze.  i should probably be fired pretty soon.

including inside the game i had like 23 beers yesterday...im def still drunk right now

phattymatty

no joke, i'm a disaster right now.  already had a co-worker tell me i smell of booze.

Susquehanna Birder

If you're lazy and don't get your work done, they fire you. If you're drunk and you don't get your work done, they send you to counseling. So you might as well have fun.