The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Munson

I thought I found a liquor store up in PA off 202 that carried Brown Aled Girl but they didn't have it. This is my 2nd favorite beer to date (unforunately I can't remember the name of the best beer I ever tasted) and I have not been able to find it anywhere.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

that's a great find Phanatic, now just need some egg flavored tonic

ice grillin you

so i made it last night EH and it was that shtein

i was wasted before i even made the batch so i went with a simple 50/50 lime juice can sugar SS and it was perfect

it was even beter than at the bar that caused me to make it

round two tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Had that bottle on the far right last night...mmmm mmmm. Cost me 10 dollars, but it was basically all I needed.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Drunkmasterflex

I shouldn't look at this thread, it just makes me want to drink.  Since I am an unemployed loser I think I will do just that.  Right now!
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Eagaholic

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on July 03, 2009, 02:37:25 PM
I shouldn't look at this thread, it just makes me want to drink.  Since I am an unemployed loser I think I will do just that.  Right now!

Being unemployed doesn't necessarily have anything to do with being a loser, especially in this economy.

Successfully drinking your way through unemployment until your next job comes through = win.

IGY, you must have planted the margarita suggestion - I whipped up a batch as my contribution to a beach barbeque (steak, burgers, chicken, and brats). I still say there is something about well made margaritas on a long hot day in the sun that can deliver more alcohol than beer or other drinks. 

Seabiscuit36

i drank two 30's basically myself over the past 3 days, i love the beach
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Mojitos, in my opinion, are much better than margaritas. not so damn sour either. plus its about 5 shots of rum per drink, so much quicker than beer and margaritas.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Eagaholic on July 05, 2009, 11:14:26 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on July 03, 2009, 02:37:25 PM

Being unemployed doesn't necessarily have anything to do with being a loser, especially in this economy.

while this is true, i can attest to the fact that thawk was infact a loser long before he joined the ranks of the unemployed.

ice grillin you

Quote from: mussa on July 06, 2009, 10:21:12 AM
Mojitos, in my opinion, are much better than margaritas. not so damn sour either. plus its about 5 shots of rum per drink, so much quicker than beer and margaritas.

im not sure why the comparison because margaritas and mojitos taste totally different but...

-- an original margarita doesnt have any pure sugar in it which makes it a little tart but you can make one with simple syrup and adjust it to your taste...or drink it in the sun and let the ice melt a little which will cut down on the lime...or just put less lime juice in

-- you can make any drink as strong or weak as you want it but margaritas are actually stronger than mojitios if made the right way

-- mojitos dont have dark rum at all much less five shots of it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Getting old sucks, these 2 day hangovers are no fun.

Seabiscuit36

I've said before i'm taking Milk Thistle, it clears out your liver.  I keep getting liver pains everytime i take them, supposedly its a good thing that its clearing out toxins, but part of me really worries that i've already Larry Hagman'd myself
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Bud Lite
Miller Lite
Miller High Life
Coors Lite
Keystone Lite
Natty Lite
Keystone Ice
Beast Lite
Bud Lite Lime
Yuengling
Yuengling Lite
Corona
Corona Lite
Busch Lite
Winters Bourbon Cask Ale
Brown Aled Girl
Bavarian Barbarian
Dogfish Head IPA 60
Dogfish Head IPA 90
Dos Equis Amber
Mad King
Victory Wild Devil
Hazed and Infused
Purple Haze
Sam Adams Boston Lagar
Sam Adams Summer Ale

I've run out of memory on what else I've drank this year.

Seabiscuit36

I've drank all that in one sitting