The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Would have to handle bottles to be worthwhile.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Cans of beer serve a purpose - namely if you plan on drinking mass quantities of fairly cheap beer, it saves a decent amount of money long-term.

There's no doubt of a significant difference in taste between a bottle and can for the better stuff, but it's not always necessary to get the job done.

MURP

then it better have more than a 10 can magazine. 

rjs246

I will drink cans of Miller Lite until you all cry sweet sweet tears of sympathy for my liver.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MURP on February 26, 2007, 04:49:21 PM
then it better have more than a 10 can magazine. 

Women aren't just for bangin' anymore these days.  They're also for re-loading the beer-catapulting fridge.

ice grillin you

Cans of beer serve a purpose - namely if you plan on drinking mass quantities of fairly cheap beer, it saves a decent amount of money long-term.

and if youre 18 in a frat and living off taco bell and 7-11 pizza you care about the twelve cent difference in cost per beer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I'm having too many gin and tonics tonight
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 26, 2007, 09:05:56 PM

and if youre 18 in a frat and living off taco bell and 7-11 pizza you care about the twelve cent difference in cost per beer

Only sissies are afraid of canned beer.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

ill drink the hell out of canned beer...i have cans of high life in my fridge as we speak...but what i wont do at this point in my life is buy a beer because its cheap

Diomedes

fair enough.

you buy it because it's your last link to the homie lifestyle??

ice grillin you

once you go black you never go back son