iPhone
3 (42.9%)
Samsung Galaxy s3
2 (28.6%)
Other....(please specify)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Tomahawk

I'm biased against Apple because people are so ghey for their shtein, but if it's that much better then I'll bite.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

I have the Galaxy Note 2. Awesome phone. It's not as gigantic as people make it out to be, and I don't have any problems using it or keeping in my front pocket, even in jeans. The hardware is great, the camera is great, I like Android and it does everything extremely well. I use it quite a bit to read ebooks, watch movies/TV/Netflix, play some games, and surf the net, so it's perfect for me. I use it way more for what it offers beyond just being a phone, so it fit the bill.

Zanshin

Also, I'm not a fanboy of either operating system. I think if people use a lot of Apple products, then iPhone is a no-brainer because of how it can integrate with the other devices. If you don't, then Android is less expensive, just as cool and more flexible. Both are good choices, but it depends on how you use the devices that will dictate the best choice for you.

PhillyPhreak54

I can only speak to the iPhone as I haven't used anything else for the last three years or so....but it would take something amazing to get me away from the iPhone. I am not an appleholic either - I don't own anything else they make.

I use mine for business as well as personal but the business aspect is great since I am emailed a ton of spreadsheets and PDF's and it reads them very well. Better than the BlackBerry every did.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

do you know the importance of a sky-page-uh??
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I've had my htcEvo for about 2 and a half years and its still rolling. Sure, it lags sometimes, but its still kicking ass.

I also own a 3rd generation ipad, and I'm not all that sold on it. I don't know what I would be missing out on if I had bought the tablet from samsung. I use it for work mostly, but, I'm still dicking around with it...so the jury is not out yet.

I definitely wouldn't get an iphone though, having the ipad, I've tasted the product and meh.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

i had an evo and ditched it as soon as i could for an iphone.  the android software was so buggy and it was constantly having to clear the cache and delete things to keep it running smoothly.  iphone is maintenance free, never had an issue with it.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 13, 2013, 12:32:59 PM
I can only speak to the iPhone as I haven't used anything else for the last three years or so....but it would take something amazing to get me away from the iPhone. I am not an appleholic either - I don't own anything else they make.

I use mine for business as well as personal but the business aspect is great since I am emailed a ton of spreadsheets and PDF's and it reads them very well. Better than the BlackBerry every did.

I was content with my HTC Touch Pro 2, but I got a great deal and plan for an iphone so I couldn't resist. The crap it does is pretty amazing. I have nothing to compare it to but I couldn't be happier with it.

hbionic

You are right about the clearing the cache shtein. And I do not have to do that for the ipad.

Hmm.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Zanshin on February 13, 2013, 11:33:40 AM
I think if people use a lot of Apple products, then iPhone is a no-brainer because of how it can integrate with the other devices.

That'd be me.  The new Galaxy whatever (S?) looks pretty sick though. 

If you don't like the iPad Chuggie, then you won't like the iPhone since they're practically the same thing.  What don't you like about the iPad though? 

hbionic

I guess because I don't use it for many things other than browsing for work, email, and video, I haven't jumped into all the other apps I guess...but its fine, I'm happy with it, but, for what I need it for, I don't think I would have missed out if I would have gone with a different tablet.

My favorite feature by far is facetime. I love how I can communicate with anyone via facetime as long as they have an apple product. I've been chatting with a client in Asia with that thing. It's pretty dope.

Tomahawk

Facetime sounds like skype which even Yeti has heard of

Sgt PSN

It is, but it's only for cool kids with Apple products.