Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

SD

QuoteTucker Carlson on Wednesday night claimed that he was in possession of a collection of new, confidential and damning documents related to Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden's family but isn't anymore because it got lost in the mail.

Wasn't usps either he supposedly used a private carrier...another Trump loyalty oath.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 28, 2020, 11:20:21 PM
And PA ain't getting called on Tuesday night

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1321651687506006016 21

thats a cumberland county decision not a PA one...PA can start on november 2...michigan and wisconsin actually dont start until election day....so i doubt you get any of those states tuesday nite...in fact election officials in michigan have already said dont expect their results until friday...wisconsin has said wednesday for them...and even those dates i think a lot of people feel are overly optimistic

on the better news front regarding swing states...florida arizona and north cackalacka have already started processing their mail in ballots so unless they are insanely close we should know those three by midnight tuesday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

some smaller pa counties with limited resources are doing it that way....philly for example is going to run them AM tuesday but they have like 200,000 to go through. no earthly idea how long it will take them to do that.

i think late tuesday youll know if a biden blowout is looming or if its gonna be super close. super close would be suicide time
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

MDS

bahaha after getting pantsed in the debate yesterday, purdue is pulling out of the last one

hes climbing up the list of republican senators i want to see launched into the sun
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

His Kamalam-alama-a-lah routine said everything you need to know about that guy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Would really enjoy it if we come full circle and the guy that lost the first special election in the Trump era, but in a district where he shifted a solid red district to a toss up that a Dem eventually won, ends up winning the senate seat that helps flip the senate blue.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

in the hellscape of 2020 there is no shot the senate doesnt come down to 2 specials in georgia

SD

Harris County already broke their record for votes with 1.4 million. I still think Texas stays red especially after Biden's oil remarks but it's interesting to monitor.

ice grillin you

once again lol at biden winning texas...i wish people would just stop doing this every four years

SD

I'll repeat: I don't think for one second it turns blue but it's interesting to monitor

ice grillin you

i was talking about the pundits...they try to sucker in people every presidential election over texas or georgia or some red state that is going to flip and it never will...especially not with the most popular republican president in history