Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Not great for special teams but that's the least of the Eagles' worries.

Diomedes

someone dug up 8 year old tweets by Nate Gerry dropping the soft "a" N word a couple times...he was like, 16 at the time

if that's what it takes to get him off the field...am I okay with it?  kinda....maybe...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

cannot wait for doug to try and fail to remember his talking points on this tomorrow and then stammer out something incoherent
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

most giveaways in the league so far

Philly 9
Dallas 9
Giants 8
Washington 8
(Denver also at 8)

General_Failure

The NFC East is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

True or not this guy's got to go.  Since Super Bowl he's had minimal success in draft - Sanders, Goedert stand out, zesty free agent signings - Slay? maybe, best UFA signing has been Herbig.

Echoing J, this shtein is true, we got some problems.  Howie, you ain't Jerrah.

Maybe this is the kick in the balls season where the movie theater usher wakes up and realizes this team is broke and isn't very good right now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

I don't care how they did it - I am just glad we got to experience it.

Diomedes

I credit Frank Reich and Nick Foles above an beyond all else in that run.  It was a 2012 Joe Flacco caliber stretch of playing out of his mind.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2020, 09:12:30 AM
I don't care how they did it - I am just glad we got to experience it.

Just wanted one before I die...it was glorious and I have zero complaints

Howie's been riding the coattails from the SB. He's constantly pushed money back and his drafts have been shtein. The chickens are coming home to roost this offseason. Ertz (replaceable and not nearly worth what he wants), Cox, Graham and others are outta here.