The Hip-Hop Thread

Started by hbionic, May 15, 2006, 05:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

In all seriousness, as someone who really liked Marshall Mathers, liked The Eminem Show, and kind of enjoyed Slim Shady...will I enjoy Recovery? I couldn't get into Encore and didn't even bother to give Relapse a try.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

ice grillin you

a few selected songs...slim shady ep...and any man are the only good things eminem has ever done
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Black Sheep's Get With This, one of my all timers, is the farging soundtrack for a Kia commercial with hampsters dressed hip hop.

Kia.

Hampsters.

Black Sheep.

ice grillin you

lol phreak said "get with this"

PhillyPhreak54

The choice is yours..forgive me...

ice grillin you

song of the day....the quotables are unending...the last six or eight bars are just insane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug3bS8HnkZw

h to the o vee i used to move snowflakes by the oz

got the hottest chick in the game wearing my chain

i check chedder like a food inspector

shoot at you actors like a movie director

and i could blame my enviroment but there aint no reason why i be buying expensive chains

man you was who was before you got here

PhillyPhreak54

I'm watching the 30 for 30 about the Raiders made by Ice Cube and its pretty good so far. A little football mixed in with a lot of the hip hop beginnings. Chuck D, Ice Cube, Ice T, Snoop and others have been on.

I never knew that Red from Friday was a DJ (DJ Pooh)

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

I'm diggin it.

The Raiders marketing director is saying how NWA walked into the marketing directors office and said they wanted to rep the Raiders gear during their concerts.

MC Ren is on too

Magical_Retard

Quote from: Munson on June 18, 2010, 02:57:31 AM
In all seriousness, as someone who really liked Marshall Mathers, liked The Eminem Show, and kind of enjoyed Slim Shady...will I enjoy Recovery? I couldn't get into Encore and didn't even bother to give Relapse a try.

While most people like his first two over The Eminem Show, I like that as his best album. Recovery ranks below his first three but its pretty good. He finally has varied production outside of Dre and himself. Just Blaze really blessed him with some good beats.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

phillymic2000

Was rocking some UMC'S today. "I'm poppa large, big Shot on the East Coast" ahhhh memories!!

mpmcgraw

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 18, 2010, 06:25:11 PM
a few selected songs...slim shady ep...and any man are the only good things eminem has ever done

coming from someone who praises kanye freaking west as the best artist alive right now.  you are clueless.

mpmcgraw

also if you havent heard Eminem's freestyle from about a month back you need to look that shtein up.  its called despicable and its the greatest thing I've ever heard.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillymic2000 on June 22, 2010, 10:17:45 PM
Was rocking some UMC'S today. "I'm poppa large, big Shot on the East Coast" ahhhh memories!!

umc's are NOT ultragmag