i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Magical_Retard

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 20, 2008, 10:31:30 PM
also new outkast with raekwon

andres verse is  :o

http://www.zshare.net/audio/92490673c166cf/

he needs to quit making bad movies and experimenting with different genres and make another classic album.

that verse was amazing.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

hbionic

Above the clouds- Gangstarr feat. Inspecta Deck

pretty dope beat....has that 1920's vibe to it.  :yay
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i have zero faith in mtv to do this the right way...but its interesting nonetheless and has mass potential

yo raps grand finale freestyle...classic material -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sazUx0HfbU8

According to an entry on MTV's Sucker Free Blog, the station is celebrating the 20th anniversary of its historical show Yo! MTV Raps by bringing it back for the month of April.

Airing both on the TV station and online, the show will offer rare photos of artists, playlists of old school videos, interviews with hosts Fab 5 Freddy, Ed Lover and Doctor Dre, and other classic clips.

When it first aired in 1988, Yo! MTV Raps was the station's first Hip-Hop music show. Though its season finale was on Aug. 17, 1995, the show is historically acclaimed for its effect on hip-hop and pop culture, and has lived on via T-shirts, a Puma sneaker series, in-song references by artists such as Ice Cube and Juelz Santana, and other avenues.

phillymic2000

Sweeeeeeeeeet link Igy. The god Rakim, Blastmaster, Sermon, The Chub Rock, Search was eh, way to prepare a "freestyle" buddy and who the hell put Special Ed on? ONE HIT WONDER  :boom. I have bad feeling about this. I envision, Tone Loc, and Special Ed. Let Dr. Dre and Ed Lover do the whole show old school style.

ice grillin you

hbionic

Went to see Camp Lo at the knitting factory.

The show started at 8pm...so like the dumbass that I am, I get there on time. HUGE MISTAKE! I usually don't go to shows but I should have known that the headliner wasn't going to appear until later.

Get there at 8pm, me and two other heads go, we're like the 4th, 5th and 6th people there. It was another half hour before anyone took the mic.

From that point forward, it was about 4 and a half hours of zesty ass shtein fargs performing their music. Only one group was bearable. Maybe not under normal circumstances but I think I was just tired and delirious for almost standing for a straight 5 hours. Just when you thought Camp Lo was coming on, some other douchy group came on. It was like a nightmare. The worst part is that it seemed that half of the performers were wannabe gangster rap, the other were real sucky rap. Holy shtein. What a piece of shtein that was. Camp Lo finally came on at around 12:30am and for being inconsiderate iceholes for coming on too late...at least they made their performance quick. They played 2/3'ds of every song and finished in about 25 minutes. I wanted to get the farg out of that place. Yeah, the tickets were 9 bucks each...I think I would have been better off buying their CD and dancing on it at home.

Jesus christ.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: phattymatty on April 23, 2008, 12:56:42 AM

that is a great lineup

Yo Phatty, i love the new What.cd format, so much easier to find stuff
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 23, 2008, 03:27:22 PM
Yo Phatty, i love the new What.cd format, so much easier to find stuff

i actually took about 2 weeks away from it and just got back on yesterday.  took me a little bit to realize what was going on but yeah, i like it better too.  even more organized than before.

phattymatty

download this song.

Mickey Avalon, my meatcicle

http://www.mediafire.com/?1z9u9zlmgpw

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons