2016 Sixers Offseason Thread

Started by QB Eagles, May 17, 2016, 08:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I MEANT WHO WANTS TO SEX MUTOMBO?

Rome

QB Eagles

SD

So the Lakers pick is top 3 protected again next season. I still think they'll be a lottery team just not bottom 3

ice grillin you

top 3 next year unprotected in 18
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Chad Ford said next years draft has 28 5 star high school recruit players where the average draft only has around 15, so it should be a deeper draft.

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD on May 17, 2016, 08:35:44 PM
So the Lakers pick is top 3 protected again next season. I still think they'll be a lottery team just not bottom 3

I liked Mitch Kupchak saying before the draft that they would get the pick next year if they lost it this year. I'm sure he didn't mean it that way, but it sounded like writing off next season as a lost cause.

ice grillin you

all depends on if they whiff in free agency or not....they are going to try and sign the two best free agents they can get

they also got pieces to make trades

Rome

I don't think the top three was the concern.  I think he meant he would get a #1 pick in general.  They know eventually they're gonna have to pony it up, though.  Figures the Sixers couldn't pull the 1 & 4 though.  farging Philly.

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on May 17, 2016, 08:30:42 PM
i'm normally an optimistic fan but I was feeling zesty all day. I'm wet.

Now the negadelph concern switches to the Lakers pick becoming a Hall of Famer while the Sixers pick is nagged by injuries and never develops.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 17, 2016, 08:41:52 PM

Now the negadelph concern switches to the Lakers pick becoming a Hall of Famer while the Sixers pick is nagged by injuries and never develops.

Yeah I just had the same conversation, number 2 pick is the easiest of all. Whatevs, I consider it a win for one night.

phattymatty

Quote from: Rome on May 17, 2016, 08:40:21 PM
I don't think the top three was the concern.  I think he meant he would get a #1 pick in general.  They know eventually they're gonna have to pony it up, though.  Figures the Sixers couldn't pull the 1 & 4 though.  farging Philly.

top 2 was definitely a concern because thats all that mattered. 1 and 4 was like a 1 in 10 chance. Let us just be excited we didn't get farged. Not going to pretend I know everyone in the top 5 next year but chances are it'll be better than this year.

Simmons and Murray would have been dope though.

MDS

you cant complain about not getting something that had such a small chance of happening

if the lakers dont hit in FA they wont make the playoffs and the sixers will have a top 10 pick plus can swap with the kings who will surely suck.

process!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

4th time ever same city has had the 1st overall in mlb and nba

last was wall and harper.....pretty sure that's going to turn out a wee bit better than pint/ingram