2015 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by Rome, October 05, 2015, 11:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah DeFratus went from promising to junk real quick

Usual trend of inconsistency for MLB relievers...good one year and then zesty thereafter

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

roob's trifecta all gone

brown, joseph and kelly dugan

the end of an era
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

hes 24 and he OPSed 592 at AAA this year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

So I should stop working on his HOF plaque?

Don Ho

There was just to many HOF's in the bums system to keep track of.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

gm finalists

matt klentak (angels)
jj piccollo (royals)
chaim bloom (rays)

the last one is the most jewish name in the history of the world. its got that cha sound many goyim cant even say.

ice grillin you

i wanted ang bad but i dont think anyone expected a backwards ass organization like the phillies who didnt even want black players for a long time was going in that direction
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ice grillin you

MDS

oh the asian lady? shes ok.

did you want her because you think shes some kind of brilliant mind or because of you being a liberal basket case progressive

ice grillin you

because shes a women of course....i have no idea who has the best baseball mind left but no one on paper is better than her....so in that case make some history

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that is a hardcore Jewish name for sure lol

Of the three listed who is the best option?

Which one relies on xfip and hggdfuabdg the least?

QB Eagles