Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i actually watched the pks just to see them choke

its a shame that greasy guidoland prevailed instead, but whatever. king george III sucks cock.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

It's like the dream team choking year after year.

Seriously.  They were embarrassing today.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on June 24, 2012, 05:40:15 PM
It's like the dream team choking year after year.

Well, if the Dream Team was seeded #5 in the Olympics and wasn't even good enough to qualify in the previous Olympics.

Seriously, the reason the English don't win is that they are not close to being the best national team. Their fans care an awful lot, and they were key in developing the sport, but they're just not that good.

hbionic

Yeah, really.

England's team is just as bad as the Netherlands when it comes to Chemistry. Portugal started the same way, but figured it out.

England just thinks people are going to hand them shtein. They don't scare anyone.

Italy on the other hand just might be heating up...if they continue the aggressive path they started on against England...they might surprise. Balotelli had many good opportunities on goal...just didn't convert, as did De Rossi and Cassano. England had a few shots they wish they could have back....but in the end...like the announcer was alluding to, they were playing on their back foot.

England has a ways to go internationally before they could become a serious threat.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

The one Italian goal in the shootout was pretty farging cool. Made the goalie make his move first and lightly tapped a lob over him.

Don Ho

PK shootout.  Spain was on fire that last OT period.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Holy shtein!  Ronaldo didn't even get to take a shot.  WTF?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

He has a lot to answer for, that's for sure.

hbionic

I guess the coach wanted Ronaldo to be the finishing touch...but it never got there. Idiots.

Rome

The Captain typically has the autonomy to change it depending upon how the pk's unfold.

hbionic

Nani stepped in for Bruno Alvez...maybe he had a premonition...still...you send your best guy first...regardless of how tired you are. Idiot Portugese.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nani was disappointing the entire tournament.

hbionic

Anyone watching Italy vs. Germany?

Wow...Italy creating more opportunities for themselves...nice. Joachim Low has 45 minutes to reverse his fortunes...let's see what happens in the second half.

rjs246

Lahm just botched the shtein out of a fantastic opportunity. Balotelli's brohawk is the stuff of legend.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

Have it on the office with the dipshteins on in the background.  Missed both goals and halftime.  Did Balotelli score?