PoopyfaceMcGee

That is the most perfect body ever.

F - Katy Perry
M - this chick
K - Erin Andrews

SD

There's gotta be nudes of her floating around somewhere

ice grillin you

what was the deal the other day about the us losing because of a ref...was it that bad of a call
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

I was watching the game while working.

It was HORRIBLE. I'm not even a soccer fan and I knew how bad that call was. Worse than bad. Like worse than jim joyce bad.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

play by play please

PhillyPhreak54

Go see if you can find it on youtube...it was awfullllllll

ice grillin you

not gonna happen

i want a south american play by play

QB Eagles

Imagine the Eagles score on an amazing bomb TD from Kolb to Jackson in the final moments of a game, and the ref throws down a flag and calls the play back without saying what the penalty was. Replays show Jackson was getting held while he made the catch, and Kolb was hit late with a helmet-to-helmet hit, but there was no Eagles activity that could possibly be construed as a penalty. The game just continues with the old score as if the bomb TD never occurred.

That's basically what that play was.

MDS

and the ref was some hardcore brotha from the homeland
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The U.S. won their group.  Now post more pics of that hot Mexican.

ice grillin you

yay!.....get to have to listen to annoying pasty phony soccer fans for another how long?

like when is the earliest the us can be out now

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 23, 2010, 01:58:11 PM
Saturday

are they gonna lose?

the usa canada gold medal game was pretty painful listening to the idiot "hockey fans" but at least it was a watchable sport even if i didnt care about it and even the people who hated hockey admitted typical american xenophobia was spurring their interest in the game

but my god i have never encountered more annoying people in my life than fake soccer fans...specifically americans who couldnt give two fargs about soccer and now are the biggest fans ever for two weeks...they are such cheesy cornballs and i want them all dead

MDS

it happens in every country you dumb pollack

the world cup is a global, awesome event. everyone gets into whether they are big soccer fans or people who never watch the game. its a giant spectacle and incredibly exciting.

stop being such a negative hater. relax and enjoy your life.