Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 10, 2009, 12:24:48 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 10, 2009, 12:22:31 PM
ill take the average soccer fan over some fat ne/south philly pos who only likes hockey because its one the sport without those colored peoples

you'll take them where? the zoo, the beach, a natty ice social at munsons trailer?

Gross. At least give me some Keystone.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

All this dick shaking is stupid.  If you like the sport, then great.   When it's played at the highest level it's really interesting to watch.  There are elements that are awful (the diving and acting like they just got shot like Kennedy in Dallas is nauseating) but there are elements of every sport like that.

ice grillin you

i have no problem with people liking it just stop trying to make it popular in my country....nascar is bad enough...but at least with the necks they dont try and shove it down your throat and say how its going to blow up in america and how its better than baseball or hockey or any other sport...they just love the shtein out of it and keep to themselves
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

no one is making you read and post in this thread icehole
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

has nothing to do with the thread son...there is a world outside the net and that is what i base all my findings on

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 10, 2009, 10:33:53 PM
has nothing to do with the thread son...there is a world outside the net and that is what i base all my findings on

False. No one in the real world has these idiotic conversations. And if you are seriously engaging people about whether soccer is a legit sport in your real life you need to find a new hobby.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

you dont notice it cause you live in a soccer city and are a soccer fan....but in cornball places like dc and boston its hard these days to go to a lot of bars and not have douchey soccer fans all up in your area

rjs246

No one, seriously not a single person in Boston, gives a real shtein about any sport other than baseball. They follow the other sports and bandwagon the hell out of the other teams, but this imaginary world you live in where Boston people care about soccer is pretty entertaining. I live here, your version of it doesn't exist. DC might have a soccer contingency since no one cares about any of the other sports, but Boston has no such thing. Keep talking it up though. It definitely helps my point when my main opposition in an argument doesn't know what he's talking about and keep trying to pass patently false statements off as facts.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

trust me its true...the boston/new england mls team rules and foxboro is a favorite place to hold international matches in the us....full whitey euro areas like new england love their soccer...and irish bars in boston...come on now

rjs246

OK. You're right. I'll trust you. I've been lying about living in this city for years because I was trying to sound cool. But clearly people from Laurel, MD know more about it than people who live there. I'm so embarrassed.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

trust me you dont have to live in boston to know boston

and i dont live in L town anymore

and thats just in general

its a know fact that boston/NE is one of the top soccer locales in the country and maybe the top

rjs246

Keep it coming. Tell me about my neighborhood next. I'm curious about it. And maybe after that you can tell me about what movies I like.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

not you but i can definitely tell you bostons movie preferences

PhillyPhreak54

you'll have igy at the pub in DC after you're cubicle buddies and we'll see him talking up the merits of Freddie Adu.

rjs246

By the time I'm done with him he'll be begging me to start an office 'footy league'.

Let them eat bootstraps.