Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

2 minutes left for a miracle. I believe!

hbionic

MDS

deserve aint got nothin to do with it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Dillen

I'm actually Belgian

MDS

tim howard didnt get the win, so he sucks

wins are the most important stat for a goalkeeper
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no the most important stat is that soccer is dead again for another four years....im sooooooo farging glad its over
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the craze over the usmnt is only beginning....gold cup next summer, then qualifying for 2018 begins, then copa america, more qualifying, another gold cup, confederations cup (hopefully), tons of friendlies mixed in. strap in kiddo.

hbionic

I hope that collectively, CONCACAF can start competing on the level of CONMEBOL and UEFA. That would make for a crazier World Cup 2018 competition wise. I also expect the number US fans to grow a bit with the growing number of MLS fans. I expect good things from the USMNT going forward. they're on the right path. Kill Bradley first though.

ice grillin you

ive never even heard of any of those four things nor will anyone care about them...I guess if you run in soccer circles wherever those are then you will hear about them.....but that's not anywhere around or near me

2018 is the next time it will effect me but even then it wont be nearly a bad since fox has it and I don't watch fox.....the fraud fans are horrendous but almost as bad was espn's coverage this time taking over the first half hour of every sportscenter

rjs246

I'm just sorry that we'll be missing out on a few extra weeks of Havas trolling. The ceaseless whining really is the highlight of my days.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Tim Howard was outstanding.

The US defense was atrocious in the sense they let Belgium get so many shots off.

Additionally the offense needed to take more shots and hope for the rebounds off the goalie...

Disappointing loss

phattymatty

i'm pretty much neutral on this. i love anything that gets randoms together at odd times to party...world cup, olympics, whatever...i'll miss that but i won't miss the actual games.

Rome

The starting 11 aside from Howard was atrocious.  The good news is there's real talent on the horizon.  This team actually out-performed until today and they almost stole it at the end. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on July 01, 2014, 07:54:43 PM
i'm pretty much neutral on this. i love anything that gets randoms together at odd times to party...world cup, olympics, whatever...i'll miss that but i won't miss the actual games.

of course i dont watch them so they dont bother me...but I dont even care about the sport/games....soccer itself isnt the worst thing ever (its just not at all watchable) american soccer fans are

ill ask again tho re: the sport....how the farg is OT not sudden death?