3. Miami via Houston (4-11)
4. Atlanta (4-11)
5. Cincinnati (4-10-1)
6. EAGLES (4-10-1)
7. Detroit 5-10
8. NY Giants 5-10
9. Carolina 5-10
10. Denver 5-10

The Texans play Tennessee and the Titans have to win. So I'd expect them at full strength and not sitting anyone.

The Falcons play Tampa Bay and the Bucs have lost White and Barrett to the COVID list but should be full strength otherwise. ATL is without Julio but who knows which Falcons team shows up.

The Bengals play the Ravens and Baltimore has to win. So they'll likely lose and finish 4-11-1.

Detroit plays Minny and neither has anything to play for. Vikes are without Cook

Carolina plays New Orleans and of course the Giants play the Cowboys

I was all about Penei Sewell but with the emergence of Mailata and Dillard still here I'm off that train. Plus he wouldn't likely get past Cincy.

The next focus is on WR.

JaMarr Chase or DeVonta Smith

Miami, with Houston's pick, is going to take one. I'd prefer they go Chase and the Eagles get Smith but either way I'd be cool.

But they need to lose tomorrow.

ice grillin you

lol dio still rooting for the birds
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its chase-smith-surtain in some order

i always lean offense but of course if howie can work some jew cap magic and they, say, come up with the space for godwin then you can go hard for the cb

feel like another qb and sewell are locks to go in the top 5. so as long as they stay at 6 theyll get one of those players
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

fields with this performance is vaulting himself into the top 5

the CHASE begins
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Fields looked really good. I wasn't totally sold on him but he sure balled tonight. Helluva game.

Between him, Lawrence and the little Mormon fella they help push the receivers down

MDS

not that smith wasnt good but he seemed kinda small and fragile...feels like someone who is going to struggle to get open on his own and will need to be schemed up to be effective

remind you of anyone from tcu

SD

Bengals/Falcons got smoked...Houston is making a comeback. If Birds lose I'm assuming Bengals/Birds coin flip and top 5 pick

MDS

SD

MDS

strength of schedule

i dont make the rules

SD

Werd

I did a drunk/lazy google search before asking

Houston's on the move

SD