Week 10 - Giants: Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

Started by MDS, November 09, 2020, 11:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

In the end, the defense sealed the game. For the Giants.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Ya know... I'm beginning to think this team may not be so good...

MDS

lose out, they can clear the other nfc east teams and get a top 3 pick

leggo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

I guess the problem wasn't Wentz playing hero ball and not protecting the football. Turns out the problem is that the whole team (including Wentz) just flat out sucks.

General_Failure

Despite how bad this team is, I was so sure they'd win this one. My expectations were low.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

i dont know exactly what the % will be but richard rogers was on the field an incredible amount of time

their offense is a travesty and the qb stinks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Good thing I went and got drunk today.

Helps a little

SD

phattymatty

I guess if they're going to have an almost unwatchable team, this is the year to do it.

I watched the first quarter and the last 7-8 minutes and feel pretty about about missing the rest.

ice grillin you

it's really hard to put into words how bad of a coach Doug Pederson is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

doug is awful no doubt, but i thought about this. if you want to fire him, who do they and can they hire?

there are going to be like 5-7 jobs open that are all superior to the eagles. jets/jags get rookie qbs, texans have watson, falcons have a borderline hof qb and 2 top flight wr's, bengals and chargers have young stud qbs.

the eagles are a farging mess and their qb stinks. i think youre kinda stuck with doug, really. bottom out in 21 and you enter 22 as one of the top open jobs.

ice grillin you

as bad as Wentz is right now I think he would be very enticing to a lot of coaches who would think they can fix him and make him an mvp caliber QB again

the bigger question is does anyone want the rest of the roster
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54