Week 10 - Giants: Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

Started by MDS, November 09, 2020, 11:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

when they blew it up his heel was clearly out

anyone wondering there have been two different 14-11 finals in nfl history, one including the eagles. no scorigami yet
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Wait, what the farg? no Jalen Hurts? I demand a recount!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Nice, the defense looked like they wanted to play on that run. Can they do it three times in a row? No, no they can not.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Don Ho

God damn this farging secondary they are completely lost out there.

These clowns can't cover can't tackle can't catch
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Diomedes

what is this shtein with Reagor coming in motion across Wentz's face, then curling behind around him and Sander to double back?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Corey Clement better keep that ball..might be his last TD ever.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I still think the Giants would choke this game away at the end no matter what the score is at that point, but the Eagles really needed that TD.

Diomedes

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on November 15, 2020, 03:04:06 PM
Why not just take the xp?

Just like with the Hurts plays, Doug can't stop sniffing his own farts.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

What in the hell was that all about going for two?

Diomedes

Is Doug afraid that by kicking the xp he'll appear to be playing for the tie?