Week 10 - Giants: Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

Started by MDS, November 09, 2020, 11:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Still trying to understand why Doug dialed up a 50 yard bomb into the wind on 3rd and 14.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 15, 2020, 02:22:16 PM
Still trying to understand why Doug dialed up a 50 yard bomb into the wind on 3rd and 14.

What else are you going to do with a minute left in the half? Air it out, hope for a flag or a catch.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Let's just call this what it is, this secondary is pure shtein
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on November 15, 2020, 02:24:35 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on November 15, 2020, 02:22:16 PM

What else are you going to do with a minute left in the half?

Maybe get the first down and not give the Giants the ball back?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Okay, start of second half a good time to start drinking.

Please Doug, bench Wentz.  Put Hurts in and pretend you're Baltimore.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

What's the O/U on Sanders carries in the second half? I say three.

QB Eagles

Diomedes

Don Ho

I don't think I've been less enthusiastic about a birds touchdown in a very long time, well if it's a Td
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

I'm a say that's a TD because the replay isn't definitive and the ref was right on top of the play. 

General_Failure

Hey look at that, a basic ass play works on a 2 point conversion.

The man. The myth. The legend.