Week Twelve - 2020

Started by QB Eagles, November 25, 2020, 01:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Same.

There was some bad football in the early games.

The Browns shtein all over themselves. Baker Mayfield is a bad QB.

The Giants (Jones is hurt) and Bengals was unwatachable
So was the Dolphins and Jets

The Panthers and Vikes has been the best game.

Raiders get smoked by ATL

And the Chargers. My god. I had them +4. Just a brutal loss.

My only saving grace was a six team teaser. On to the late games. Maybe I'll make a buck.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow Carolina had a shot to win and their roided up kicker yanked it wide left

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 29, 2020, 04:21:18 PM
And the Chargers. My god. I had them +4. Just a brutal loss.

lol jesus...horrible tease of a finish. theyre right there for the cheapest backdoor cover and literally take a shtein on the field

i had buf/mia/cle in a tease that i was for sure convinced wasnt going to hit

on kc and la. had no -16.5 but bought out after watching 2 taysom hill snaps...maybe a bad decision but did not want to deal with his bs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah and every time BUF would give them the ball the Chargers gave it right back. They get the Hail Mary and what do they do? With no timeouts? farging run it. Just a bad of a sequence I've ever seen.

Took my teaser win and rolled it into SF and KC

PhillyPhreak54

What KC is doing to TB is illegal. A total pantsing.

Hill has like 200yds alreayd

MDS

i could not understand why that line was only 3.5...brady is seriously washed

not sure if theyll cover but figure LA will eventually pull this out. regardless this is the robert salah head coach audition game. really giving them a chance to win with a trash qb vs. a good team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't know why it was either. It was one where it made ya think the oddsmakers knew something we didn't. Like a total trap line where TB wins by 14 or something.

Brady is washed. Their DBs are bad and they get roasted on the regular.

I was hoping DEN would make a game of this. I'm sick of Taysom Hill.

QB Eagles

Brady had a couple good games earlier this season but I don't think the Chiefs line should be under 5 against any team except maybe the Steelers. Not sure what Vegas saw that led them to think the Bucs were anywhere near that class of team.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 29, 2020, 05:20:23 PM
I was hoping DEN would make a game of this. I'm sick of Taysom Hill.

I wasn't expecting a game at all but I was expecting the Broncos to try some more entertaining shtein. I forgot that the chief architect of their offensive game plan is Pat Shurmur.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 29, 2020, 05:24:44 PM
Brady had a couple good games earlier this season but I don't think the Chiefs line should be under 5 against any team except maybe the Steelers. Not sure what Vegas saw that led them to think the Bucs were anywhere near that class of team.

Only thing I can think is they saw TBs skill position guys and know KCs defense has been beatable. Other than that I dunno

And yeah same here on DEN. I was thinking triple option, Annexation of Puerto Rico type shtein

MDS

not sure how they were supposed to install anything super creative in 1 days notice...they might have a play or two they can try but you cant wake up sunday and run the wing t

QB Eagles

Check out this hit on Cam. It basically cost AZ the game but when Cam can't tie his shoes a decade from now this might be the reason why.

https://youtu.be/IMl2VdLRSlc

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he got walloped.

And to be fair most of those foofy shoes he wears don't have laces so he's good

MDS

goff is a trainwreck and hes still better than wentz

PhillyPhreak54

Chiefs are going to blow the easiest cover ever.

Unreal