Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on April 23, 2021, 12:57:42 PM
With Flacco, Hurts can stink it up all year and no one will be hollering for the back up to play.

You're overestimating Eagles fans here. If Hurts stinks people will be grumbling by Week 3. Especially if he looks bad in camp and preseason too.

Also this week Sirianni refused to name Hurts the starter, so you might be overestimating the team too. I think they stick with Hurts all year unless they draft a 1st round QB, but it's far from guaranteed. I expect the team to be epicly bad no matter what they do.

Why any team even cares about a media or fan generated QB controversy is beyond me. Everyone on the team should understand that they are in constant competition with the team's other options at the position. That's how it's been for them since they were in Pee-Wee league. You'd think they would want to move away from players like Wentz who demand constant reassurances and ego stroking. In every media appearance so far Sirianni talks about his love of competition in a clownishly exaggerated fashion, so I I doubt he's ride or die about Hurts.

General_Failure

They had a stadium full of people chanting for AJ Feely, they would absolutely want Flacco in. Probably a larger percentage of them would be openly racist about it, too.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

dio used to soft as a baby's ass Baltimore sports scene

also there's like an 80% chance flacco is a better nfl qb than hurtz this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

ice grillin you

ryan kerrigan instagramed overnite that hes leaving washington...wtf??

i had no idea he was not signed much less had any chance of not playing for them this year...did this come out of nowhere or do i really just not follow the nfl anymore?

QB Eagles

It didn't get much media attention but he's been in the group of old guys from the 2011 draft class (along with Richard Sherman and Justin Houston) who can still contribute in a backup or rotational rule but weren't seen as worth endangering the compensatory pick formula to sign before the draft.

WFT is stacked at DE so it's not a huge surprise they are letting him walk, but I was kinda expecting them to quietly sign him to a one year deal like the way the Eagles kept going back to the JP well year after year during his decline.

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

Birds could use Sherman while they're at it.

Diomedes

Little Danny Snyder made his wife "Co-CEO," and they dropped a press release about how the move indicates their commitment to "diversity of opinion" and "core values that are central to our philanthropy," whatever that means, or has to do with football, I'm not sure.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Definitely a tax dodge or way to get her to keep quiet about the no-doubt-vomit-inducing details of his criminal buffoonery.

Or both.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

I can't believe his wife was responsible for all the executives laying down to beat off under the glass stairs when women were walking up them in skirts.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

I got a notification yesterday that said something like Daniel Snyder's wife to take over team operations and I laughed out loud.

Rome

$10M is chicken feed to that shteinbag.  The NFL should have seized the franchise and auctioned it off to the highest bidder.

Lol at him turning it over to his wife, though.  Sexual misconduct is outlawed but nepotism?  All-in, baby!