Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

no shot the dc stadium happens

danny isnt paying for himself and that liberal ass city isnt giving him one cent of public funds
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im with you but there is no chance they arent moving back to dc...i think they eventually would have anyway but the name change locked it in
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Yeah no chance they don't return to the city proper, and the rfk site specifically...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

theyll be at fedex forever...danny will never ever pay for 100% of it and the city wont budge

stop
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Bezos would have held an Amazon distribution center hostage for a stadium deal. Another mistake on the NFL's part.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 24, 2021, 09:36:36 PM
theyll be at fedex forever...danny will never ever pay for 100% of it and the city wont budge

stop
Quote from: MDS on March 24, 2021, 09:36:36 PM

stop

money has had little to do with the councils objections thus far...it was the name

they would have eventually even got past that but they want that team in the city BAD

MDS

white liberals have CANCELED giving money to billionaires to build sports buildings...aint happening

are there any actual wash fans in dc who would want this or who would push for it? everyone from dc is from someplace else

Diomedes

Except for the underclass, everyone everywhere is from someplace else anymore.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 25, 2021, 03:24:59 PM
white liberals have CANCELED giving money to billionaires to build sports buildings...aint happening

you are cute and you try hard but man do you have a lot to learn

MDS

not sure how we could bet on this but we should bet on this

ice grillin you

its an auto win for me if im alive when it happens...its not if its when...i think ill make the deal for it to happen but if i gotta wait for the first game to be played there its iffy

MDS

i dont know how long a fair period would be to give me to win this....like 10 years?

lets be real you got like 5 years tops left

PhillyPhreak54

Amazing story of Alex Smith's comeback and what went into it.

And of course the WFT organization comes out looking zesty

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/04/22/alex-smith-retirement-inside-comeback-tension-with-washington-coaches-daily-cover

The Eagles were one of the teams who inquired about him before he retired

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 22, 2021, 11:44:29 PM
The Eagles were one of the teams who inquired about him before he retired

Not a surprise. Flacco is basically Smith without the near-death experience.

Diomedes

Flacco also represents lower challenge to Hurts, is more clearly a veteran backup for emergency use only, whereas the way Smith was playing, you could see a controversy brewing if the kid doesn't play well immediately.  With Flacco, Hurts can stink it up all year and no one will be hollering for the back up to play.