Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I don't care.

They shouldn't have picked him. Snyder overrode his football people. It blew up in his face and I find it hilarious.

Diomedes

It's like when the kid whose dad is the owner of the concrete company wrecks the new truck on pills for the third time and even the old man has to fire him...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

take the silliness of an eagle fan laughing at wash right now out of it

i would have much rather him been an average or slightly below average qb for five years and then they move on...this was the best possible thing that could have happened to them

they obviously need a piece or two more than a qb...but they are only a qb away from being a division contender for a long time...thats how good their defensive line is...haskins holding them back for the near future would have been more preferable
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

All valid points.

But its still funny to me. farg Snyder. The Eagles drafts have sucked too and we know that. But it doesn't stop me from finding humor in the WFT crapping themselves again.

And Rivera is going to go with Kyle Allen most likely

Rome

I completely agree with the farg Danny sentiments.  But we have our own retards to tend to in our own house before we start adopting others. 

MDS

washington is perhaps the worst franchise in sports owned by the worst person and in 3 years after the eagles won a super bowl and they are better than them in every way shape and form

el
oh
el
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

So they've hired a G.M. and apparently he's going to report to Rivera.

What?  Where else in the NFL does the general manager position slot under head coach in the org chart?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

It's just a recognition of the real power structure. Riviera de facto took over the Bruce Allen position as football czar there. They also hired Marty Hurney as executive VP of player personnel, who was Riviera's guy from Carolina.

Diomedes

Are there any other teams in the NFL with HC at the top of the leadership structure?

Rome

Reid for one.   Belichick too.  They have execs but the power lies with them. 

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

dead in 2021 
Keith Jones
Stanford basketball player, drafted to NBA but never played, went on to life in business, owned an iconic joint in Annapolis...

his obit has this nugget:

"Jones's favorite team was the Los Angeles Dodgers and any team who played against the Washington Football Team."

lol

I would have liked this guy.

Diomedes

https://www.wusa9.com/article/sports/washington-football-team-cheerleading-program-sexual-assault-nfl/65-2c4975b8-916d-4f6e-ba5d-9c606ca8ffb1

unless they gonna put boys in g strings to wag their package around and shake their buns

and even if they do

cheerleading has nothing to do with football

should be abolished