Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

Lol Chase Young gets a boneheaded roughing the passer with time running out to allow Lions a game winning 59 yard fg.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on November 15, 2020, 04:24:11 PM
Lol Chase Young gets a boneheaded roughing the passer with time running out to allow Lions a game winning 59 yard fg.

who do you root for?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/11/18/original-americans-foundation-harassment/

To the surprise of no one, the allegedly charitable foundation established by Snyder to take the heat off his racist business name by doing very little for Native people hosted a malignantly sexist work environment.  Read on if you care to be disgusted (again) by Snyder's unrelentingly retrograde character.  In our current public sphere, only Our Dear Leader can compare to this human trash.

He must hate the Post more than the women who have rejected him all his pitiful life.  They keep dropping truth bomb after fact bomb on his atrocious scam of a business.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/11/20/daniel-snyder-washington-football-minority-owners-sale/

in other Snyder lawsuit news...minority owners have a deal in place to sell their combined 40% stake...but Snyder won't let them, claiming he has first rights to buy it himself, but that he wants only the portion owned by two of the three minority owners...so they've combined to sue him in order to consumate the deal

this makes the NFL unhappy..

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Diomedes

if you're not done laughing, there's more: 

Dan Snyder is of course one of the worst people in the NFL, possibly the worst. 

His pet QB project Dwayne Haskins may be one of the stupidest people in the NFL:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/12/22/dwayne-haskins-apologizes-for-strip-club-covid-19-breach/

SD

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 27, 2020, 05:05:11 PM
Haskins should not be in the NFL and might not be a month from now

Or a day from now.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

If they beat the Eagles they win the division. 

I'm just saying pointing and laughing at our team's staggering ineptitude might be a better use of our time at this point.

SD

Quote from: Rome on December 28, 2020, 04:02:05 PM
If they beat the Eagles they win the division. 

I'm just saying pointing and laughing at our team's staggering ineptitude might be a better use of our time at this point.

They've won 2 playoff games in the past 25 years. I'll continue to point and laugh and that ineptitude despite the Eagles current disaster

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 28, 2020, 02:39:27 PM
Lolol

Love it

dwyane haskins has 3 wins at the nfl level. the qbs? kyle allen, jeff driskel and carson wentz

washington's best qb nearly died 2 years ago and has 1 actual leg and is better than the eagles best two qbs combined
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Nick Foles is the second most successful QB in this division in the last 20 years, behind only Eli Manning.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 28, 2020, 02:39:27 PM
Lolol

Love it

this is a terrible look even for you
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous