Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

It would be a real shame for him to have worked so hard to come back from that only to catch the Corona by trying to even practice this year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Derrius Guice cut due to a domestic violence incident

MDS

how bad must he of beat her to get got that quickly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 07, 2020, 07:00:07 PM

Get. Birds need a backup and they missed the boat on Hunt

SD

Quote from: MDS on August 07, 2020, 07:01:04 PM
how bad must he of beat her to get got that quickly

Guice faces charges that include one count of strangulation, which is a felony, according to a spokesman for the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office. The other charges are three counts of assault and battery, as well as one count of destruction of property.

Geowhizzer

Eagaholic

Quote from: AO1 on August 07, 2020, 07:34:27 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 07, 2020, 07:00:07 PM

Get. Birds need a backup and they missed the boat on Hunt
I admit, I chuckled.

Diomedes

Can't stay healthy, does stupid shtein...even the Team From Washington 1932 doesn't want.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Announced they will not allow any fans into stadium this fall.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Less out of concern for their health and more for the PR hit from 60 year old white guys in headdresses, but take the good with the bad.

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on August 12, 2020, 08:29:53 AM
Announced they will not allow any fans into stadium this fall.

One fewer game with HFA for the Birds. 

General_Failure

Riverboat Ron one-upping all the COVID coaches by announcing he has cancer.

Diomedes

More women come forward to report mistreatment, sexual harassment, etc.

A video surfaces, cut together from cheerleader photo shoots, allegedly depicting the women in lewd poses, apparently produced for "executives only," etc.

Post editorial board asks, "The question the NFL and the other team owners need to ask is how long do they want to have to clean up for Mr. Snyder?"

General_Failure

Unfortunately, Bubba Cousinfarger the average Bud Lite drinking footbaw fan, is totally cool with this kind of thing and wishes he could see the video. He will continue to buy NFL products, so long as the thugs aren't kneeling.