Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on July 16, 2020, 07:12:23 PM
This can't be all there is. This is nasty, but not "minority owners selling off to not be associated" or "we hired a super expensive attorney for no real reason, why do you ask" or "the story got delayed" nasty. Still pretty disgusting, and if we lived in a world that gave a damn instead of this hellscape, it would be enough to get Snyder out.

Was thinking the same thing...they need to change their corporate culture but this isn't earth shattering stuff.

Rome

If anyone ever said anything remotely like that and I as a director witnessed it, they would be in front of an HR officer so fast it would make their head spin. 

That said, this is a team whose owner insisted until about ten minutes ago that he would NEVER stop using a racial slur as his team nickname.

Maybe it's not a surprise that this sort of appalling behavior was openly tolerated.  I mean why wouldn't it be?

PhillyPhreak54

Checking in on our pals at ES

Originally it was a rumor Snyder had paid off the refs.

And then a bunch of "nothingburger" and "Bezos owns the Post so it's likely a lie"

Just getting to where the story dropped.

PhillyPhreak54

Epic letdown

This can't be the whole enchilada can it?

Sure it can - it's The Post

This is nothing but maybe equal to Robert Kraft level stuff

There are some posters who are repulsed though.

PhillyPhreak54

It's now been equated to Kraft twice and someone said Favre's dick pic was worse

Another said "oh nbd just like working in any restaurant"

Two people came strong and said this is why the Me Too movement is a thing

ice grillin you

a more apt comparison would be to the Mavericks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I don't know what you're on about Phreak.  Story lives up to the hype.  Three named top level creeps all quit suddenly, Snyder hired counsel/PR announcing internal review, article is heavy with backup, etc.  Minority owners running for the hills.   And then there's the now universally admitted racial slur retirement, etc.  It's a huge story that dovetails perfectly with eveyrthing we've ever known about Snyder.  He is DJT-class trash.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on July 16, 2020, 07:12:23 PM
This is nasty, but not "minority owners selling off to not be associated"

Minority owners aren't selling off because of this news. Much more likely that the causality goes the other way -- this became news because the minority owners are trying to force a sale by Snyder. Whole article is an attempt to pile on Snyder when he's at his most vulnerable. Mind you, I'm not against piling on this lowlife, but I'm not sure this article even comes out if the name change stuff hadn't been going on.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on July 16, 2020, 08:55:52 PM
I don't know what you're on about Phreak.  Story lives up to the hype.  Three named top level creeps all quit suddenly, Snyder hired counsel/PR announcing internal review, article is heavy with backup, etc.  Minority owners running for the hills.   And then there's the now universally admitted racial slur retirement, etc.  It's a huge story that dovetails perfectly with eveyrthing we've ever known about Snyder.  He is DJT-class trash.

Posting snippets of the ExtremeSkins posters reactions

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on July 16, 2020, 08:55:52 PM

I'm a little hurt I'm not mentioned in this post

Eagaholic

I think Snyder actually sees himself as a minority owner. Not so much in terms of the corporate structure, more in a marge schott kind of way.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Which guy is a worse human..DJT or DMS?