Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Rome

LMFAO

Washington Pandemics has a nice ring to it btw. 

SD

I can't wait for the ensuing shtein storm

General_Failure

Well now I hope there's a season just so we can see Washington farg this up and have no name for the entire year. No logo on the field, tarps over signs they haven't taken down yet, fans going full MAGA and waving flags with the old logo in tandem with confederate flags.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Just wait until they start trotting out the Indians who support the name.  That'll be fun. 

Rome

I have to say I'm enjoying the unhinged reactions over this way more than I should be. 

It's like after three-plus years of dealing with Trump and his subhuman followers, it's gratifying as hell watching them get their farging teeth knocked in for a change. 

ice grillin you

farg yeah romey...it's beyond beautiful

speaking of reactions J have you been over to your favorite message board to take the temperature?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

I guess I am in my liberal bubble but I have a ton of Skins friends and don't know a single one that's against this.

I've also weaned myself from toxic parts of the internet during quarantine and I feel much better about myself.

SD

Quote from: Rome on July 13, 2020, 12:47:44 PM
I have to say I'm enjoying the unhinged reactions over this way more than I should be. 

It's like after three-plus years of dealing with Trump and his subhuman followers, it's gratifying as hell watching them get their farging teeth knocked in for a change.

Perfect summarization

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 13, 2020, 01:06:34 PM
farg yeah romey...it's beyond beautiful

speaking of reactions J have you been over to your favorite message board to take the temperature?

I looked last night and didn't see anything wild. They have banned and regulated that place so much that there aren't as many people there now.

I'm gonna take a walk back over here in a bit to look for some comedy.

PhillyPhreak54

ES Update 1:

I'm actually shocked. Numerous posters have turned on Jack Del Rio because he quote tweeted a Jason Whitlock tweet where Whitlock was anti-BLM.

They have the name change stuff hidden from the main page so I have to dig.

PhillyPhreak54

Consensus there is the new name is going to be the Red Wolves.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 13, 2020, 02:52:06 PM
Consensus there is the new name is going to be the Red Wolves.

My god that's horrible. I thought the Washington Veterans would have been a great name and even most of the MAGA nuts wouldn't bitch and moan up a storm