Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

It was really perplexing that he was out. I had the misfortune of sitting near some mega kool-aid drinking Skin fans at the bar yesterday, and that was the one thing they wouldn't defend.

Diomedes

I was the solo Eagles fan at my local pub.  Two Washington fans, one a loudmouth looking to gloat on me.  I'm not a talker or a fighter so I ignored the guy.   I was silent for the first three tds because I wasn't about to celebrate early.  Jersey James, a Giants fan, wasn't as quiet or well mannered, and really lit into the guy.  Ever have a Giants fan do your trash talking for you in bar?  I have.

By the end of the game, he had snuck out, wasn't there to hear me sing the fight song as the game ended, at the top of my lungs. 

Learned after that the bartender had told the guy to shut his trash talking mouth because "that Eagles fan" is a friend and a regular, you aren't, and this ain't a meathead bar.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

My hatred for Washington seems only to grow.  Normally, I'd hope they find a way to upset Dallas this week, as the Cowboys are the real threat in the division, but I can't help myself:  any indignity possible, I wish it upon Washtington (and Dan Snyder  especially).
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on September 03, 2019, 01:20:23 PM
Looks like Jordan Reed will be cleared to play on Sunday.  Talk about an invitation for disaster. 

Rumor is that he could be done. I think even that completely unethical team is afraid to put him out there at this point.

Diomedes

Matt Patricia needs to  reduce the stress eating, or whatever is going on...he looks terrible, poor guy.

phattymatty

i was thinking espn had to be wrong but the season leaders in rushing for the skins are AP with 25 yards and Guice with 18.

Diomedes

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Gruden would be lucky to get an exit from Snyder.  He'll have another job in the NFL quickly.

Rome

Yeah, in Oakland.  Anywhere else?   Not so much.

Tomahawk

The NFL is a good-old-boys network; Gruden would definitely get a job elsewhere

Diomedes

Jay Gruden hasn't been proven to be that bad a coach.  He may yet, but he'll need a job in a decent organization for his actual abilities to be seen.  Working under Snyder and Allen is a serious handicap.

MDS

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 28, 2019, 01:58:52 PM
The NFL is a good-old-boys network; Gruden would definitely get a job elsewhere

a job as in like oc or senior assistant? sure. absolutely. hes not incompetent on that level that he should be coaching middle school b team.

but he will not be getting another hc crack
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Norman and Nicholson team up on separate penalties to hand NY multiple attempts from inside the 2 yard line.  TD, 14-0. 

lol Washington