Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

minor thing here but the deal cannot become "official" until mid march

lotta time for shtein to change ...but man i hope it happens because that will lock in the wash pro team to being irrelevant for the next decade
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I'm going to wait for IGY to tell you how wrong you are before I make up my mind about it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

my man had cuzzo as a top 5 all time qb so im sure hes thrilled hes leaving the nfc east
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Damn. Dropping Kirk even before the Super Bowl. I didn't even realize that was possible.

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like the Jets want Cousins

Maybe Havas can tape a Jets logo over some of his kelly green birds stuff

PhillyPhreak54

$70m guaranteed and he's about to be 34

And they gave up a second rounder

Tomahawk

PhillyPhreak54

ES is melting down

Art even made an appearance!

He says

"I'd take Alex Smith at $17 million over Kirk Cousins at $34 million every day of the week and anyone suggesting differently is simply fibbing.

I would take Kirk at $22 million over Alex at $17 million though given he knows the offense.   But, frankly, smith has had a better career, has better mobility, was considered a far better NFL prospect and performed exceptionally well as a game manager with the lowest QB ranking 7 years being 89.1, his first year in KC.   we'd be fine with him at the perceived cost of Kirk.  And as a stopgap to the next great wonder."

QB Eagles

He has a decently high floor this year. Gruden will probably know how to use him. If you've already given up on landing Cousins, it's not a terrible choice. Probably the best of some severely limited options in what was a bad situation for them.

If they didn't believe in the coaching staff so much, I think this team would have a decent case for tanking and just rolling with some Tyrod Taylor level QB. But they think they have the basic structure in place for the future and that Smith can keep them decent enough until they figure out his replacement.

MDS

they have no skill position talent, nothing to write home about on defense, a mediocre head coach....and now league average noodle arm alex smith

what do they have in place other than being zesty

Diomedes

Reid sure can move his QB out when he needs to and come out smelling roses, can't he?

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 30, 2018, 10:37:44 PM
ES is melting down

Art even made an appearance!

He says

"I'd take Alex Smith at $17 million over Kirk Cousins at $34 million every day of the week and anyone suggesting differently is simply fibbing.

I would take Kirk at $22 million over Alex at $17 million though given he knows the offense.   But, frankly, smith has had a better career, has better mobility, was considered a far better NFL prospect and performed exceptionally well as a game manager with the lowest QB ranking 7 years being 89.1, his first year in KC.   we'd be fine with him at the perceived cost of Kirk.  And as a stopgap to the next great wonder."

I started posting on ES 16 years ago - literally half my life ago.  Time flies man.  Art, bubba, etc.  I was a masochist.

PhillyPhreak54

I was banned from there

Bubba is dead. One of their other members just died this week too I see