Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

nolan carroll went to dallas....is that breaking you up inside
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

i mean i don't care at all bc anyone who decides to work for the skins is garbage, this guy def has major booze problems and prob deserved to be shtein canned (apparently), but only snyder and this crew could make such an open circus about it. what a bunch of disgusting humans. just say things weren't working out or something. even if it's obvious lie it's a good lie.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 10, 2017, 09:40:02 PM
Schefter says he's evaluating one year deals

the great Bennie Logan is slummin for one year deals?....you sure shefty didn't say 100 million dollar deal?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on March 10, 2017, 09:45:45 PM
i mean i don't care at all bc anyone who decides to work for the skins is garbage, this guy def has major booze problems and prob deserved to be shtein canned (apparently), but only snyder and this crew could make such an open circus about it. what a bunch of disgusting humans. just say things weren't working out or something. even if it's obvious lie it's a good lie.

The fact that they didn't punish Chris Cooley at all for openly speculating about it, when he didn't even have any evidence, was super unprofessional.

With all the money Snyder has you would think he could hire someone to give him some ideas on how to run a professional office. He just doesn't give a shtein about looking like a scumbag.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

hes not that much better at his position than bl is at his. homie got a multi year deal, bl looking for change under the couch

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 10, 2017, 09:50:41 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 10, 2017, 09:40:02 PM
Schefter says he's evaluating one year deals

the great Bennie Logan is slummin for one year deals?....you sure shefty didn't say 100 million dollar deal?

NICE TRY SIR

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

QuoteThe taterskins will host the Giants in primetime on Thanksgiving Night, according to The Washington Post

BigEd76

QuoteRapSheet
Wow. Cleveland is trying to trade for Kirk Cousins. This is real.

MDS

ice grillin you