Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The best GM in the game, one Mr Scot McCloughan, will not be attending the combine.

GM

Not at the combine

PhillyPhreak54

Reporting live on air, Russell stated president Bruce Allen, coach Jay Gruden, scouts Alex Santos and Scott Campbell, and personnel executive Doug Williams are now running the team. Russell also reported Williams has taken on an "increased role" in the organization, likely at McCloughan's expense. McCloughan now "has nothing to do with anything and has not for a very long time," according to Russell. McCloughan is allegedly missing the Combine due to the passing of his 100-year-old grandmother. Online records show that McCloughan's grandmother passed away on February 6. The funeral occurred on February 13, and the woman was laid to rest the next day

Lolol

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 02, 2017, 01:15:39 AMMcCloughan is allegedly missing the Combine due to the passing of his 100-year-old grandmother. Online records show that McCloughan's grandmother passed away on February 6. The funeral occurred on February 13, and the woman was laid to rest the next day

I think the exact quote of the excuse is that he's "dealing with a death in the family". People deal with death in many ways, and it doesn't necessarily end with the funeral. Some people deal by falling off the wagon and drinking for a few months.

ice grillin you

there were reports a few months ago that he was drinking again....dook has a serious problem
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the goat gm scotty m having some trouble?

thought the washingtons were set for years with a smart, capable, stable man like that running the show.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

making fun of peoples alcoholism is neat...very trumpian...then again everyone here made fun of sean taylor dying so certainly someone who is troubled but alive is going to be open season...i would expect nothing less

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

when sober hes a PP god...sorry the guy is an alcoholic...we all have our demons

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 02, 2017, 09:11:38 AM
making fun of peoples alcoholism is neat...very trumpian...then again everyone here made fun of sean taylor dying so certainly someone who is troubled but alive is going to be open season...i would expect nothing less

You don't have a single compassionate bone in your body so just shut your hole. 

QB Eagles

CF has made fun of Andy's kid dying 100 times, and that happened to the coach of the team we actually root for.

SD

Diomedes

this team is a dumpster fire and I love it.  I hope Snyder hangs onto it for the rest of his worthless life.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

MDS