Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Don Ho

Whoever wrote it, Pimp or his agents script writer, kudos.  Well stated.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Gruden: "I don't know how to react. I didn't know it was possible to tie. There was a tie last week I was like 'how heck did they tie?'"

MDS

you cant be serious trying to make fun of him for that when your boy....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm just pointing it out

If you and people of your ilk wanna roast McNabb (and other numerous players who have said it) then...get your ass to work roasting him, pal.

Diomedes

He had to be joking, right?

OTOH, he does have the dumbest face in football.  Mouth hanging open, stupefied by all that's happening around him, a born jock idiot.  Like McNabb.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

mcnabb once beat patrick ramsey at home so you will treat him with RESPECT
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 30, 2016, 04:45:56 PM
https://twitter.com/npgardiner/status/792811499202965504

This Tony Wylie dude is a major icehole

europe slowly learning what we already know about the nfl

also was that interviewer the guy who played spiderman after toby mcguire
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Lolol

I liked when Wylie bodied that reporter after the Dallas game when they were interviewing McCoy

SD

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the idiocy of the ad aside...why did that pac make one specifically designed for virginia -- a state the campaign already conceded?

PhillyPhreak54

Truthfully, this ballgame is proof positive that our Program has built a Winning Culture.  New York was taking it to us earlier, but The Team has hung in there & is finding a way.  This ain't over, but it's heartening to know that we're now good enough to Win when we're not playing our best.

That's real progress.