Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

the juggalo comment about a third of the way down the comments literally caused me to spit crown and ginger out of my nose.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

QuoteRegardless of the reason(s) for the regression (he's getting $19.95 million this year, but he's playing for a long-term deal), the whispers will get louder if the struggles continue.

Farg everything about the NFL forever. Jesus farging Christ.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

SD

jaccpot wore cleats during pregame that had caution tape. My first thought was "this guy again" but then I read his statement, and out of all these protests and preaching his is the most well thought out:

Quote"Today is the start of my attempts to be part of a solution and start dialogue about the senseless killings of both citizens and police. I have chosen to wear these cleats in pregame today to use my platform as a pro athlete to add to this discussion. This isn't meant to be any kind of protest against the good men and women in law enforcement in this country. I just want to express my concern in a peaceful and productive way about issues that are currently impacting our country."

Good on you, Desean.

PhillyPhreak54

Amen good for him.

I also enjoyed Texans OL Duane Brown telling the "stick to sports" crowd aka Trump voters, to pipe down.

Butchers Bill

Quote from: SD on October 02, 2016, 10:05:56 PM
jaccpot wore cleats during pregame that had caution tape. My first thought was "this guy again" but then I read his statement, and out of all these protests and preaching his is the most well thought out:

Quote"Today is the start of my attempts to be part of a solution and start dialogue about the senseless killings of both citizens and police. I have chosen to wear these cleats in pregame today to use my platform as a pro athlete to add to this discussion. This isn't meant to be any kind of protest against the good men and women in law enforcement in this country. I just want to express my concern in a peaceful and productive way about issues that are currently impacting our country."

Good on you, Desean.

No way he wrote that.  It's his contract year right?  That has his agents DNA all over it.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.