Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on February 09, 2021, 12:42:07 PM
https://www.wusa9.com/article/sports/washington-football-team-cheerleading-program-sexual-assault-nfl/65-2c4975b8-916d-4f6e-ba5d-9c606ca8ffb1

unless they gonna put boys in g strings to wag their package around and shake their buns

and even if they do

cheerleading has nothing to do with football

should be abolished

Mascots have nothing to do with football either, but both jobs are appealing, marketable face of an organization for when you want to do PR or genuine community work who, unlike players, understand that this is a part of their job and won't be so sorely missed when replaced.

Sure would be nice if the organizations would stop trying to farg them and/or farg them over, though.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/02/19/jay-gruden-interview-kirk-cousins-pierre-garcon/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wp_sports

Gruden puts some story around Cousins kneeling to kill the first half in their 2015 game at Philly, instead of throwing the ball out to preserve a FG chance...he hangs the farg up on Garcon and Jackson, not on Cousins. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

he explanation makes no sense

cuzzo literally kneels right after he snaps with no hesitation. he had a brain fart in the moment. simple as that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

At cost of $4.3M for zero snaps played, Washington likely to let Reuben Foster go...

character issues aside, it appears his injury killed his career.  nerve damage, etc. 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

The reward for being name comeback player of the Ever, and leading the team to the least deserved Conference championship of Ever:  Alex Smith going to be released too

ice grillin you

permanently disbanded their cheerleader program and are going to instead have an nba style dance team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

someone other than Danny boy must be making the call because that's smart

QB Eagles

Riviera has been the adult in the room for the last year. Team has been trending toward doing the right thing over that period, from a "let's not be actively zesty" standpoint -- not necessarily a football one.

Diomedes

Diomedes

General_Failure

Force him to sell the team to Bezos for $4 billion, which then causes Ol' Musky to buy the Puppy Bowl for $4.20 billion because we live in the stupidest timeline.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Rome

ice grillin you

they have come a long way which is why i think they are letting him stay

lil danni you change the name and make an honest effort to clean up your house and we will let you keep the franchise

next will be a new stadium in dc and a future sb

Diomedes

I hope Bowser et al. stick to their guns and force him to pay for his stadium himself...people of D.C. shouldn't be on the hook for it